Thursday, July 15, 2004

Here I Come, Manado

One more day to my much anticipated Manado dive! Hope to learn how to publish the Manado dive photos here when I return :)

Last nite, I went for Yoga to de-stress (am really loving it). And the funny thing was, when I returned home, I was actually checking myself out in the mirror... hmm, not bad at all haha! The toning up really works, not to mention a stress relief ;P

Work has been hectic but things are turning out fine, Alhamdulillah. And today a colleague informed me that a senior of mine wants to keep in touch. Its been years since we contacted each other (back in 1998).

Anyway, regardless of the hustle and bustle of life and work, today is special. Simply coz its the 15th of the month (hope you are hanging in there, dar).

I'd like to end this note with a heart warming poem (thanks, sweet Ryan):-

"Something About Her"
Here I am, not knowing where I stand.
Here I am, looking for a place to land.
My heart in the palm of her hand,
A boy dying to be her man.
Between tomorrow and yesterday
What I really want to say
Is that I'm falling for something about her.

She is to me the rainbow through the rain.
She is to me the laughter through the pain.
Like sugar from the cane, directly through my veins.
She's living in my dreams
She's a vision, and it seems
That I'm falling for something about her

My life has been a ship sailing sea to sea.
My life has been completely set free.
Moments of ecstasy, all I could hope it to be.
Now with her I'd like to share
To show her how much I care
'Cause I'm falling for something about her.

I'd like to say I'll love her night and day
I'd like to say I'll never turn away
Forever, come what may
By her side I'll always stay
She's every star that's in the sky
Every glimmer in my eye
And I'm falling for something about her.


"The grass always looks greener on the other side. Take a magnifying glass and look deeply into it." - Anonymous

No comments: